Monday, April 12th, 2010, Loudon Community Building- Charlie’s Barn, 7:00 PM
Monday, May 10th, 2010, Loudon Community Building - Charlie's Barn, 7:00 PM
Board Members Present: Bruce Dawson, Earl Tuson, Carole Soule, Per Garp
- Minutes of Feb 8, 2010 were accepted as written.
- Funding available from the NH Dept of Agriculture can be applied for in November and must be matched. A possible use for this grant would be create a “Scenic Trip” through Loudon guide.
- Per Garp to look into possible NH Agriculture funding for up to $5,000.
- The Commission now has copies of the current zoning ordinance and site development.
- Bruce investigated Internet access in Charlie's Barn. The Historical Society has a "secured" wifi router in the other half of the barn. Ron Lane (of the Historical Society) will make this available at the April meeting.
- Local Food Funding Opportunity was discussed.
- Carole tried to get information about the Loudon Maple weekend in the Ledger but was unable to locate information before the Ledger deadline.
- Capital Area Farm Community sent out a request to be listed to Loudon farms.
- Other zoning ordinances to be considered in the future might include sign regulations.
- May speaker could be recruited to discuss Farm Energy including solar options.
- Bruce will send out a "meeting reminder" 1 week before each board meeting to the board mailing list.
- Meeting adjourned at 8:18pm